Топик-объявление: Если у вас или ваших знакомых сохранились видеокассеты с записями мультсериала "Космический Рыцарь и Звездные Шерифы" (Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs), транслируемого по телеканалу '2x2' в 1992-1993 годах, обязательно свяжитесь с нами через форум или пишите на почту insins<злая-собака>mail.ru

Cartoons

Зарубежные мультсериалы 80,90-х годов с русским переводом
Текущее время: 29-03, 12:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
СообщениеДобавлено: 30-07, 22:51 
Новичок
Новичок

Hi all,

My girlfriend was watching ghost adventures recently and I made some playful jabs at the show as I was passing through the room. We both laughed and she said she found it strange that I love Ghostbusters but I don't believe in ghosts. I said that I can like Lord of the Rings without believing in Orcs, but it got me thinking, do most GB fans believe in ghosts?

What do you folks think? Do you believe in ghosts? Do you think it would be harder to enjoy GB if you didn't? There are online contents you can read about it. It can help you decide which to believe in.

Also, I think it would be cool to cosplay as Dr. Beckett, possibly with my friend dressed as Al (with gummy bear Ziggy controller) going around doing good deeds at conventions only to trigger the leaping sequence afterwards. The easy part is the costume and sound; any 1950s casual wear will do and is easy to find and the sound can just come from a phone app and a bluetooth speaker. As for powering the suit, it's not so much of an issue as if the batteries become too heavy or bulky to hide on my person I can just carry a briefcase or grocery bag as part of the character.

If you're wondering if I look like Dr. Beckett (aka Scott Bakula), I don't actually have to. Get it? Fridge logic.

I fully accept how ridiculous an idea this is. But I also acknowledge how badass it would be if it worked.

There are a number of challenges to the idea.

Thanks

Gary

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа