Топик-объявление: Если у вас или ваших знакомых сохранились видеокассеты с записями мультсериала "Космический Рыцарь и Звездные Шерифы" (Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs), транслируемого по телеканалу '2x2' в 1992-1993 годах, обязательно свяжитесь с нами через форум или пишите на почту insins<злая-собака>mail.ru

Cartoons

Зарубежные мультсериалы 80,90-х годов с русским переводом
Текущее время: 28-03, 21:18

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: looking for an old cartoon...
СообщениеДобавлено: 27-10, 15:32 
Новичок
Новичок

Hi there,

This is a long shot but I have had this two-line song stuck in my head for a few weeks from a cartoon I use to watch when I was young.
It was on cartoon network if I remember correctly, and it was shown early in the morning as I use to watch it before going to work with my mum I would say 4.00 or 5.00 am.
The part of the song I can remember went something like " We are the children of the earth, the guardians of life" and it was the closing song. What I can remember of the show was a blonde headed boy and I think some sort of light that was meant to be a fairy (I could be wrong about the light thing).
I was about 6 or 7 when I watched it in 96/97 so I would have to think it was a 90's cartoon but it might have been around in the 80's too.
Like I said this is a long shot but hopefully someone will be able to push me in the right direction,

THanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/ ... n.5624402/

website builder software

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа